Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Trip to the Moon

      If I was already alive and present during the first screening of this film, I would actually be impressed and surprised. Nowadays, everything you see in the cinemas and televisions are high definition. A film is great as long as it has realistic effects and good quality for video and sound. However, during their time, videos were not yet discovered. Therefore, if I was there during the first screening of this low-tech film, I will already be impressed because it would be the first time that I am going to see moving pictures of real people. At the same time, I will also think that this film is already "high class" because it's colored and it contains effects such as colored smoke.

     If I was already alive and present during the first screening of this film, I will be very proud of us humans because of what we've achieved. This film is not just a film about people reaching the moon. This is a film about people creating their first step towards advancement.

Marco Paulo P. Ragaza
2013-59623

No comments:

Post a Comment